We Invite You To Become a Corporate Partner
We invite you to join BIA-MA's Corporate Partnership Program. The mission of the Brain Injury Association of Massachusetts (BIA-MA) is to prevent brain injuries and improve the quality of life for survivors of brain injury and their families. Our founders have lived with the consequences of brain injury and understand its effects first-hand. Your support as a partner will allow BIA-MA to continue to provide outstanding services to survivors and family members, and offer prevention and education programs to an ever-widening audience.
Your company will be promoted in our marketing and PR materials and recognized as a sponsor with complimentary exhibit space at BIA-MA's Annual Conference in March - the only comprehensive brain injury conference in Massachusetts. This outstanding forum provides medical professionals, family members, survivors, caregivers and others with an in-depth look at the most recent and relevant issues, research and treatment for brain injury. Your commitment to improve the quality of life for thousands of Massachusetts' residents of all ages will be highly-visible and widely-acknowledged.
Depending on the partnership level you choose, your marketing, public relations, and sponsor benefits may include:
- Radio taglines on radio stations across the state
- Complimentary color ad and/or annual feature story in BIA-MA's print or e-newsletter; partner's name in quarterly issues for one year
- Prominent recognition on our website with 632,000 hits each year and in social media
- Listed on BIA-MA Corporate Partner's webpage with logo and hotlink to partner's site
- Sponsor recognition at BIA-MA's Annual Golf Classic (plus golfers)
- Priority e-News, E-Advocacy Alerts, Legislative Updates and Invitations
- Access to a variety of professionals, information, and resources
Thank you for considering this successful and unique partnership. We believe that this approach can be beneficial to both of our organizations.
Make the commitment and join our partners from Spaulding Rehabilitation Network, Braintree and New England Rehabilitation Hospitals, Advocates, Inc., The Law Office of Kenneth Kolpan, The Law Office of David Dwork, MAB/Ivy Street School, Neurorestorative, Inc., and Vinfen!
Click on the partnership level below to see conference and event benefit packages, advertising benefit packages and professional resources and benefits!