Become a BIA-MA Member or Renew Your Membership Today!
In some way we have all been affected by brain injury- a family member, friend, co-worker or neighbor. BIA-MA provides support and guidance for those affected by brain injury at every stage of their journey, whether they are facing an urgent need or are seeking to improve the quality of life of a survivor. Our strength is dependent on members like you and your continued belief in our mission. As your champion and watchdog on Massachusetts brain injury issues, your membership enables us to continue to fight for progress and improved services.
As a BIA-MA member, you are part of an organization that is committed to providing support services to brain injury survivors and their families, offering programs geared towards prevention of brain injuries, educating the public on the risk and impact of brain injuries, and advocating for legislation. With your help, we can continue to provide the support needed to professionals, brain injury survivors and their families in Massachusetts.
Support Our Important Programs
- Advocacy for federal and state funded programs.
- Information and Resource Help Line (800-242-0030) connects those affected with brain injury with the appropriate medical and rehabilitative programs and services.
- Educational Programs for survivors, family members, and professionals.
- Prevention programs for at-risk teens, students in grades 1-12, driving offenders and seniors.
- Support groups and recreational programs for survivors and families.
- Special events for survivors of brain injury.
- Quarterly newsletter, Heads Up Headlines, which includes survivor tips, information about upcoming conferences and workshops, events, and much more.
- Receive advocacy alerts and brain injury news via email.
- ALL memberships receive discounts for the Annual Brain Injury Conference. Professional & Professional PLUS members also receive discounts to professional workshops, including the ABI Clinical Series
- Online access to BIAA’s magazine, THE Challenge.
- Professional Plus members also receive a one year subscription to the Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation (JHTR)
- Professional Plus $125
- Professional $75
- Family/Caregiver $50
- Individual $35
- Brain Injury Survivor $5
Have questions or want to know more? Call Chesa Conrad, BIA-MA Development Manager, at 508-475-0032 or email email@example.com.