Become a BIA-MA Member Today!
In some way we have all been affected by brain injury- a family member, friend, co-worker or neighbor. BIA-MA provides support and guidance for those affected by brain injury at every stage of their journey, whether they are facing an urgent need or are seeking to improve the quality of life of a survivor. Our strength is dependent on members like you and your continued belief in our mission. As your champion and watchdog on Massachusetts brain injury issues, your membership enables us to continue to fight for progress and improved services.
As a BIA-MA member, you are part of an organization that is committed to providing support services to brain injury survivors and their families, offering programs geared towards prevention of brain injuries, educating the public on the risk and impact of brain injuries, and advocating for legislation. BIA-MA members have enabled us to:
- Increase the Head Injury Treatment Services Trust Fund (HITS) collections to 100 percent through our advocacy efforts, bringing in an additional $2.9 million for community based services.
- Hold our Annual Conference to educate 700 professionals, caregivers and survivors.
- Treat survivors and their caregivers to a night of artwork, passed hors d'oeuvres and music by Sara Bielanski on October 9, 2013 to celebrate BIA-MA’s 30th Anniversary!
With your help, we can continue to provide the support needed to professionals, brain injury survivors and their families in Massachusetts.
Support Our Important Programs
- Advocacy for federal and state funded programs.
- Information and Resource Help Line
- Educational Programs for survivors, family members, and professionals.
- Prevention programs for at-risk teens, students in grades 4-12, driving offenders and seniors.
- Support groups and recreational programs for survivors and families.
- Special events for survivors of brain injury.
- Quarterly newsletter, Heads Up Headlines, which includes survivor tips, information about upcoming conferences and workshops, and much more.
- Receive advocacy alerts and brain injury news via email.
- Discounts to educational conferences and workshops.
- Online access to BIAA’s magazine, THE Challenge.
- Professional Plus members will receive a one year subscription to both the Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation (JHTR) AND BIAA’s quarterly magazine, THE Challenge.
- Professional Plus $125
- Professional $75
- Family/Caregiver $50
- Individual $35
- Brain Injury Survivor $5
Have questions or want to know more? Call us toll free at (800) 242-0030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.