Volunteers make a difference
If you would like to make a positive difference in the world of a brain injury survivor or help prevent future brain injuries, come join us as a volunteer.
Give as little or as much time as you want - volunteering is flexible!
“My association with BIA-MA has taught me that a brain injury is not the end of the world." - Jeff Robinson, BIA-MA Western Office Vounteer
There are many volunteer activities to choose from including:
- Assist with administrative and office tasks at one of our three offices.
- Help staff special events such as conferences, our annual golf tournament and more!
- Speak up and be an Advocate for change.
- Raise awareness and become a speaker for the Ambassador program.
- Share your story in our court-related Brains At Risk program.
- Teach students to avoid risk-taking behavior as a survivor speaker for the Think A-Head program.
To become a BIA-MA Volunteer, please call Sandra Madden at 508-475-0032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.